I’m a Talent Advisor with Relode, LLC., a referral community that connects the best healthcare professionals to the best jobs. Currently, I am looking to hire for a Cardiac Care Unit RN position located in Atlanta, GA (30301). Below is a brief description of the position’s requirements and responsibilities. If you’re interested in learning more, please submit a resume, and feel free to ask any questions.
Required skills & experience:
1. Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse or NLC/eNLC Multi-State License.2. One year of current ICU nursing experience in a hospital setting required. Cardiac experience preferred.3. Graduate from an accredited nursing program with an Associate’s degree in nursing. (BSN preferred)
1. Performs patient assessments to include collection of data regarding the patient’s physical, psychosocial and health history.
2. Appropriately evaluates the developmental age of the patient when performing assessments, treatments and patient/family education.
3. Organizes patient data into the formulation of a plan of care; identifies additional information needed and makes care decisions based on identified needs. Identifies expected patient outcomes.
4. Carries out plan of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
5. Provides patient care that is specific to the setting, identified needs and plan; ensures that the care provided is appropriate to the severity of the disease, condition, impairment or disability.
6. Oversees activities of ancillary and support team members.
7. Identifies teaching opportunities and provides the resources necessary for achieving the educational goals of the patients.
8. Communications issues/concerns to the Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager and/or physician as appropriate.
9. Documents patient care and concerns in the patient record.