Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Capital Markets Analyst
Menlo Park , CA 94025
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ready to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts helping millions of travelers turn their travel dreams into reality? If so, read on and apply.
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well-financed Series B startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals.
The Capital Markets Analyst is a proactive, adaptive, quick learner who can prioritize an evolving, complex workload in an exciting environment. This is a high growth opportunity that will play an instrumental role in UpLifts development. This person will work closely with key leaders in the business. Be a part of the team responsible for all aspects of capital markets, risk analysis and coordinating with lending, credit, data science, compliance, analytics team and new products team.Responsibilities:
- Own the debt facility and bank financing models and due diligence processes
- Articulate UpLifts capital markets story for internal and external stakeholders
- Be the financial expert on UpLifts capital markets
- Build complex financial analyses and make strategic recommendations to influence UpLifts capital markets model and roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with UpLift executives to optimize the capital markets strategy
- Become a leader in a fast-growing, ever-expanding team
- 4+ years experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or an analytical finance-related job
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex financial analysis
- Ability to glean insights from data and make strategic recommendations
- Attention to detail and a strong drive to get to the bottom of things
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of SQL or R is a plus
- Passionate about finance & fintech
- Full-time salary with equity
- Health and dental insurance
- Easy commute across from Menlo Park Caltrain station