Reisterstown , MD 21136
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Ally Homes is recruiting multiple canvassing positions. We have been in business for over 20 years and are growing rapidly. We are currently looking for storm damage on roofs and setting consultations for our licensed insurance adjuster to verify the damage. Once verified, insurance companies will pay for the repair. This is an easy sell!
PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to assist the Canvassing Manager to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.
- Assists in the daily management of canvassing team with a hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Assists in recruiting, and training of canvass team. Instructs, demonstrates, observes and coaches team to generate leads using approved company methodology.
- Monitors team members daily to ensure they are following scripts and guidelines. Sets the pace for the canvassing team's efforts and is the living example of their conduct and behavior.
- Assists in coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking, permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person on neighborhoods and cities where storm repair can be verified with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- High School degree Required
- Sales experience
- Ability to interface with customers in a precise and professional manner
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record to drive the team in company vehicle
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Requires weekend work
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills Demonstrated analytic skills Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel