Campus Center Director
Fort Leonard Wood , MO 65473
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Campus Center Director (Level I) oversees the administrative and academic aspects of a specific campus location. This position serves as the University's on-site representative responsible for identifying and engaging in installation and community outreach initiatives.
- Responsible for the daily administrative operations of the site, including logistical aspects, record-keeping and reporting. Maintain computer labs and classrooms. Ensure administrative records are properly scanned, filed and submit monthly reports as required. Serve as the on-site resource for instructors concerning facility and equipment needs.
- Collaborate with the Education Services Officer (ESO) or Building Landlord to ensure adherence to installation policies and procedures. Build partnerships with local organizations to support enrollment growth. Assist with new student recruitment efforts. Coordinate with University Relations and Development for site specific advertising and degree program marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the overarching A2E local strategy to foster quality enrollment growth by developing strategic pathways with partnering organizations. Strategic pathway opportunities should foster long-term partnerships between the university and local/national businesses, community colleges, military/government agencies resulting in increased enrollments, retention and graduation rates.
- Responsible for recruiting adjunct faculty and coordinating the instructor evaluation process. Develop both term and two-year course schedules in conjunction with Academic Directors, Academic Affairs and Office of the Registrar. Manage classroom assignments. Work closely with the Academic Director or perform that function, where assigned.
5.Marketing Plan Development
- Collaborate with University Relations and Development to implement an annual marketing plan for the site. The plan would include campaigns targeting specific academic programs and student types as well as tracking mechanisms to measure the impact of each campaign in accordance with stated goals.
Additional Accountabilities Dependent on Campus Center
- Hire, train, and motivate campus center staff. Supervise the site's admissions, student success and administrative employees (where applicable), including daily work assignments. Coordinate training and performance evaluations with the applicable home campus resource when applicable. Hire and schedule proctors as needed and ensure proctoring is administered in accordance with Park University policies.
- May manage the operations of a National Testing Center, including scheduling of tests and maintenance of financial records/accounting.
- Monitor the general advising phone and email queues, and responds or routes as appropriate. Perform duties of additional roles as designated. These roles may include Student Success Coach, Administrative Specialist, Campus Center Coach, Testing Coordinator, Night Monitor, Admissions Representative, VA Certifying Official/Advisor, and/or Funding Coordinator. Coordinate Campus Center Graduation Ceremony which minimally includes planning preparations and scheduling guest speakers.
Bachelor's degree in appropriate field required.
Minimum 2 years of experience preferred in operations and management. Prefer at least 1 year of that experience in higher education.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to work with a diverse student and faculty population.
Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office product suite. Ability to quickly learn new computer software programs. Sufficient knowledge of computer hardware.
Detail oriented, organized and ability to multi-task.
Campus Centers Directors are required to travel to Parkville for annual conferences and other locations for various trainings.
Park University provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, generous paid time off, and paid undergraduate tuition for employees and dependents. Park University is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and minorities.
Qualified applicants must upload a resume and cover letter that includes salary requirements.