Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Call Center Workforce Specialist
Eden Prairie , MN 55343
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Benefits start Day 1 for
Responsible for ensuring that call center schedules meet daily demands of business stakeholders. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Develops and coordinates implementation of contingency plans for contact centers.
- Determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Manages the relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solution to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggest workable solutions.
- Demonstrates substantive Workforce Management knowledge and skills and apply them to well defined work activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skill
- Basic understanding of call center workforce management
- Basic understanding of workforce management systems CMS/Avaya or equivalent
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Proficient with MS outlook
- This position can sit in either Colorado Springs, CO or Minnetonka, MN