Call Center Sales Advisor
Sears Home Services
Lake Mary , FL 32746
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Inbound Telephone Sales Representative is responsible for handling telephone calls from internal and external customers, and attempts to sell Protection Agreements (Warranties) on Sears products that the customer either already owns or has recently purchased. The Telephone Sales Representative also answers questions from existing or prior Protection Agreement customers and must be able to handle complex customer issues on a recurring basis.
This is an onsite position with your own work station that will consist of a computer and telephone with headset that we provide, in order for you to answer our Incoming calls to our call center.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of Customer Service Experience.
- Have a minimum of 6 months of Sales Experience. Whether be over the Phone Sales, Retails Sales or Face to Face Sales
- Able to speak English clearly and fluently.
- Has a Can Do attitude, and has a personality that is lively and friendly at the same time staying professional.
- Is Punctual. And able to work with the Paid Training Hours and Production Schedule that is provided to you.
- Able to work On-Site at our office in Lake Mary FL. And have reliable transportation to arrive on time.
- Pay: $10.00 /hr.+ Uncapped Commission.
- Advancement Opportunities. (Training provided for development and leadership goals).
- Paid Training.
- Full-Time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., 401k Benefits, Paid Time Off & 6 paid National Holidays. (Available after 90 days of employment).
- Sears was established back in 1892 and has been in the industry for over 120 years. Are you looking for longevity? Come work with us! We are growing in this ever-changing business environment and we have proven that in home care is a thriving business. We are a stable, reliable, and exciting company to work for, come join us!