Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
At Tri City National Bank come and work for your local Community Bank where you will receive the following great benefits* and invest in you!
Position entails responding to customers who have chosen the option to speak to an individual from within our automated telephone response system. Also provides customer support for the Tri City website. Provides backup for the EFD area when needed.
DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any or all of the following:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Requires high school education or equivalent.
2. Minimum of two years related banking experience or one year of Tri City National Bank customer service experience.
3. Thorough knowledge of banks deposit systems and their operation. Some knowledge of loan systems and cardbase systems.
4. Strong customer service orientation and ability to empathize with customer concerns.
5. High degree of enthusiasm for customer contact.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Excellent telephone skills and a professional telephone demeanor.
8. Excellent personal organization and follow-up skills.
9. Basic PC skills, including familiarity with Windows operating systems and MS Office.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate computer and other basic office equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires prolonged sitting. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of speech, hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner on a regular basis. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people by telephone and through e-mail in a professional manner.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(* Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.)
Tri City National Bank