Call Center Representative.
North Windham , CT 06256
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Division: Retail Banking
Department: Call Center
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Location: 579 North Windham Road, North Windham, CT
Remote work option available
Provides superior customer service and demonstrates desire to help responding to inquiries from both internal and external customers. Serves as the customer service telephone liaison for Berkshire Bank. Responds to inquiries, performs research to resolve issues, educates customer and promotes Berkshire Bank's products and services. Identifies and offers new opportunities and solutions to meet customer's needs.
- Responds to incoming calls from both internal and external customers. Ensures excellent customer service by responding to general account inquiries, deposit and loan rate requests, information about products and services, Online Banking and ATM/Debit Card issues. Performs PIN resets, Online Banking and e-Statement set up and check order requests. Responds to Web Support, Travel Note and Online Banking inquiries. Compiles information from customer and files EFT complaints for reports of unauthorized electronic activity on accounts. Follows through with all customer issues and provides ongoing assistance as needed. Identifies customer needs and offers new opportunities to customers by cross selling or referring to appropriate business line to deepen customer relationships. Supports and participates in bank initiatives and sales campaigns. May assist in training to enhance process understanding 40%
- Researches and resolves customer issues; manages difficult situations. Follows up on all resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction. Identifies and escalates difficult customer situations to the appropriate party. Correctly prepares customer correspondence as needed. 25%
- Utilizes excellent multitasking abilities to quickly respond to Text AMEB inquiries with poise and clarity, either via written or verbal interaction. Meets program metrics, consistently building on service goals and supporting the growth of the channel. 25%
- Continually advances level of knowledge to ensure the development of a full service Call Center, which may include account opening, loan applications, loan payments and various other customer service requests. Processes all applicable customer account documentation to ensure compliance with Bank policy & procedure. 10%
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and prescribed policies/practices/procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one's duties.
- Minimum 3 years' banking experience
Skills & Knowledge:
Proficient with MS Office products (Word & Excel) and the Internet
Problem solving ability
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work in team environment
Ability to multi-task
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent telephone and active listening skills
Ability to elicit customer needs with speed and composure
Ability to handle difficult situations and customers
Courteous, positive attitude
Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
Berkshire Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.