Temporary roles with no end date, 3 to 6 months. Candidates may be hired on as full time employee) contingent upon attendance, performance, and business need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by answering questions and resolving problems related to how to use the various program resources and tools available to promote program engagement and employment efforts.
- Complete basic call-related input to phone inquiries including data entry, verifying caller information, and entering call logs in the client-provided database and completing event registration as needed.
- Discuss caller needs and use provided Work Incentive Planning and Assistance (WIPA) scripts and call flows to determine and appropriately refer callers, completing the required Intake & Referral forms via the WIPA program database.
- Conduct outbound calls to follow up with potential beneficiaries that request assistance in identifying a service provider.
- Assist caller with accessing and using various resources and use tools available on the program website.
- Troubleshoot to solve caller-identified issues and barriers to program engagement related to work incentive program use and benefits planning for obtaining and/or retaining employment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- At least 1 year of prior customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- At least 3 years experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Prior experience working in employment services preferred.
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly, professional and fluently