Icona Resorts Wildwood , NJ 08260
Do you have a passion for people?
Do you have a heart for hospitality?
Is hospitality your vocation?
If you have answered yes, then we want to speak to you.
ICONA Resorts is currently seeking a Call Center Manager to join our team. The Call Center Manager is responsible for assisting in the overall efficient and effective operation of the Call Center to meet the established performance standards.
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers providing telephone customer support services. This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management.
1. Makes necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, and other anticipated events.
2. Monitors productivity of guest service representatives and generates reports.
3. Reviews Track Pulse data to monitor the guest experience
4. Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
5. Monitors service calls to observe team member demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company structure.
11. Working knowledge of Track Pulse and Room Key software systems.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
At ICONA Resorts we have fun while we get the job done! You'll be joining a team of talented, hard-working professionals all working together toward one goal: giving our guests a heavenly experience at our iconic beachfront resorts and restaurants.
Full-time, year-round employees may be eligible for additional benefits including: health insurance, 401k, & bonuses.
ICONA Resorts provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Icona Resorts complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.