Call Center Coordinator
Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Las Vegas , NV 89109
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Come join a growing team at Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital. This is a new position with great opportunities.
This position assess the needs of prospective patients and phone callers and ensure their referral to the service or resource to best address those needs.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from persons seeking mental health care or information about mental health-related services.
- Conducts crisis assessment and planning with clients
- Assesses clients emotional state and mental health
- Performs risk assessments to determine clients risk of harm to self and others.
- Assesses need for community outreach (911)
- Makes appointments for assessment at Desert Parkway
- Makes referrals to community partners when appropriate
- Completes Call Inquiry Sheet and file appropriately
- Enters appointments and notes in AIS promptly
- Attends and participates in monthly staff meetings
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with software and/or equipment (Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Courteous, empathic, and professional manner.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team setting, with collaborative partners in a high-paced environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor when handling crisis and ventilation contacts.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment under crisis situations and to abide by regulations regarding confidentiality.
- Efficiency with information-gathering, problem solving, and conflict-resolution.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changes in protocol and program needs.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Minimum one (1) year Behavioral Healthcare experience required
- Inpatient experience preferred
A full benefits package is available the first of the month following just one month of employment!
Desert Parkway offers competitive benefits to include:
- Medical insurance (three plans to choose from)
- Dental insurance (two plans to choose from)
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Healthcare spending account
- Dependent care spending account
- PTO Plan with holiday premium pay
- Discounted cafeteria meal plan
- Life insurance (including plans for spouse and children)
- Short- and long-term disability (with additional buy-in opportunities)
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance