Cadd Designer (Electrical/Electronic) I
Ecom Solutions Inc.
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33351
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Shift Schedules : M-F (7-4)
Contract: 5 + Months
- The Project Engineer/CADD Designer will be based in our Sunrise, Florida office and will configure construction plans in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations to maximize equipment utilization, minimize material usage and effectively use labor hours.
- This position will be a technical resource to sales and provide technical field support. After training, this position will guide the base system programming to meet customer needs and work with the IT group to provide the framework for integrations with other systems.
- Develop CADD drawings with power configurations, typical installation plans and cable paths for Submittals and Record Drawings.
- Provide technical support to sales, field personnel and the project IT group.
- Ensure base programming for equipment meets customer requirements.
- Provide technical guidance in the selection of materials to meet construction documents.
- Visit sites to confirm compliance with company standards for installation and operation.
- 2 years degree in Engineering Technology
- 3 years’ minimum experience in CADD for Electrical or Electronic Systems
- Basic computer skills with some programming experience
- Written and oral communication skills-English language
- Basic knowledge of low voltage systems
- Certification in CADD programming
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 4 year Electrical or Electronics Degree
- 2 years working for a low voltage systems integrator
- Programming knowledge of electron systems
- CADD certification, system power calculation
- Minimum 1 year in electronic/electrical systems