· Looking for candidates with Fire Alarm and Electrical Engineering experience.
· Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
· Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Must have strong organizational skills.
· Someone with a little bit of experience in the Construction Field.
· More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
· Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
· Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations)
· Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
· Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc. which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a good job. It shows that the candidates care about what they put their name on.