Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
CAD Administration Support
Keller , TX 76248
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Purpose of Position:
- Assist in the administration and user support of global CAD deployment including integration of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist/coach users as they utilize the CAD software to create/modify objects.
- Assist users in the management of changes –answer questions and provide support to users for PR, CR, CN, Variances, Promotions in PLM application.
- Support CAD Admin by running license reports, creating help content, and implementing CAD solutions.
Required Education & Experience:
- Associates degree in Mechanical Design
- Minimum 3 years experience in Engineering and Manufacturing environment with full understanding of key product data (CAD models, drawings, BOMs, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years experience using Product Lifecycle Management system. Prefer PTC Windchill PLM (PDMLink, ProjectLink).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Development or Equipment/Tool design role.
Desired Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Project management skills and experience in requirements gathering, development, test and transition to production.
- Experience working with and managing CAD systems. Prefer Creo, SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- IT Help Desk experience – diagnose and solve user reported system problems
- Software testing experience – Prepare test plans, conduct test, report results, and work with team to resolve issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer application training experience – prepare training material and conduct user training in person or via web-conference.
- Flexibility to work with multiple cultures and time zones and with users at all levels in the division (executives to factory operators).
- High initiative, self-motivation and ability to work in multi-national, matrix organization
- Bilingual is a plus (English plus Spanish, German, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese, Turkish)
This is a contract position.
- Location: Keller, TX, USA
- Duration of contract: 1 Year
- Education/Experience: Associates degree in Mechanical Design, Minimum 3 years experience in Engineering and Manufacturing environment, Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Development or Equipment/Tool design role