Dublin , OH 43017
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The position is for an entry level Cable Technician to help install our commercial and residential automation systems. This includes pulling and terminating Cat 5, 6, Coaxial and other low voltage wire as well as installing hardware components. Field service training provided along with company vehicle and tools.
We are a small IT Support company specializing in commercial and residential automation. Our office is located in Dublin, Ohio
- Pull, route and label Cat 5, Cat 6, and other low voltage cable types
- Install wire support structures
- Terminate, test and troubleshoot cable runs
- Install hardware components as specified per job
- Follow specific instructions given by Team Lead
- Complete required documentation in written and/or electronic format
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- General construction labor as needed on job sites
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to identify different colors and learn color codes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Familiarity with Power Tools
- Ability to work at heights or in tight, confined spaces and lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time Contractor (1099) position to start. Pay is based on experience.
Full-time employment is available after 60-day evaluation.
- With full-time employment: Group Health, Dental and Vision. Paid Personal Time after 30 days employment, Paid Vacation after 1 year.
- Must possess valid state issued drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Submission to and ability to pass a pre-hire background check.