C# Software Developer
Harriet Dean Industries Inc
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a passionate, experienced C# software developer who is motivated, pays close attention to detail, and is well-acquainted with both field-programmable gate array (FPGA
) and microelectronics . Join our team on the leading edge of technological advancement as you work to develop, test and troubleshoot a variety of platforms, creating user friendly development tools. Familiarity with data analysis a plus.
Share your creativity, expertise and innovation, and have a hand in the decisions that affect the direction and performance of the entire company. You will be faced with a series of problem-solving situations on a daily basis that require team coordination, crisis management and out-of-the-box thinking. In our efforts to become a more seamlessly integrated organization, we are looking for top-notch developers to join our team.
- Work with a team of developers to design, test and implement new software features that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as compete with leading edge technologies in the industry.
- Develop new user interface designs to improve customer web interaction and increase automated functionality of website.
- Improve frontend and backend data integration, allowing for simpler, more complete data entry and streamlined business operation and accounting.
- Test diligently and objectively debug cyber infrastructures to ensure proper performance and user-friendly interaction.
- Understand backend software development and implement digital frameworks that can adapt to evolving business needs and improve upon current data application methods.
- Envision new ways to integrate our business into mobile platforms, such as iOS and Android, to keep up with the rising popularity of smartphone technology.
- Explore opportunities for further technological growth and integration and discover new ways to rethink and rework our digital infrastructure and data gathering efforts.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (on the job experience can supplement formal training)
- 3-5 years' experience in web and software development
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Advanced skills in web development, C#, Java or Visual Studio.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design