Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment,and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seekinga C# developer. You will join a team on the Options Trading Desk that is responsible for developing software for the firm's primary trading platform. You will work directly with traders and Quants to develop high-performance systems and decision support tools in a fast-paced environment.
Design, develop, and implement client/server applications to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment.
Work on foundational projects to inform trader decisions.
Use Market Data to create signals to identify trading opportunities and allow traders to react to quickly changing market conditions.
Utilize full-stack development experience and network programming to reduce latency.
The primary development language is C# with opportunities to use data packages such as Pandas and Python.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
Strong C#developmentexperience and scripting languages such as Python.
Must haverelevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
An understanding of network programming is a plus.
VIEW JOBS6/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-09-16T00:00<p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>**Candidate may also work out of Herndon, VA**</strong></p><p>ISS is seeking a .NET Developer to support the DLA STORES application. The selected individual will work with a team of developers to enhance and improve this custom application. The development environment is a Microsoft C# shop using Visual Studio for the IDE and TFS for source control. We do not use a lot of libraries other than a few for jQuery, ZIP files, sFTP and the like. Our database back end is Oracle, and developers typically write PL/SQL and other database codes. We have a DBA to assist, but we need programmers to be able to write code for Oracle.</p><p>There are always new screens, reports and other processes being designed and coded; however, there is also the ongoing maintenance, updates and bug fixes for existing code. Our entire site consists of a few hundred screens, lots of Oracle programming units and many batch processes for interfacing with external systems. Two of our four main applications use Master Pages.</p><p>Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:</p><ul><li>Code new functionality</li><li>Resolve bugs in existing code</li><li>Enhance existing code to improve performance</li><li>Review and testing code prior to release into production</li></ul><p><strong>Why Work For ISS?</strong></p><p>At Information Systems Solutions (ISS), we pride ourselves on providing an employee-focused and family first environment. Being a small business, we take the time to get to know our employees and have a vested interest in helping them achieve their career goals. We work to schedule regular social gathering to foster camaraderie within the company. ISS values their employees by providing a comprehensive benefits package that includes a fully vested 401(k) matching program, coverage of family medical deductibles, spot bonuses, and educational assistance to further your career.</p><p><strong>Clearance Level</strong></p><ul><li>Secret</li></ul><p><strong>Education</strong></p><ul><li>Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.</li></ul><p><strong>Required Skills</strong></p><ul><li>2 years experience as a system developer or systems engineer as well as 5-7 years application development experience</li><li>Must have experience with implementing and maintaining Web-based systems</li><li>Experience with Visual Basic, SQL, .NET, Oracle 11g, ASP.NET, C#; PL/SQL</li><li>Prior work with technical sustainment support of all required environments</li><li>Analysis of compliance with STIG and IAVA patches as directed by DISA, DOD-CERT or DLA</li><li>Perform systems modeling, simulation and analysis on moderately complex assignments</li><li>Design, develop, troubleshoot and analyze complicated and difficult software programs</li><li>Ability to work with more experienced software engineers, manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and CASE tools</li><li>Review existing programs and assist in making refinements to reduce operating time and improve current techniques</li></ul><p><strong>Highly Desired Skills</strong></p><ul><li>Prior work with DoD</li><li>Microsoft Certified Solution Developer(MCSD)</li><li>Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS)</li><li>Knowledge at Oracle 12C level or higher</li></ul><br />Information Systems SolutionsPhiladelphiaPA
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments. Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
* Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
* Join in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
* Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
* Join more than 12,000 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
* Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce Technical Consultant / Developer (Lightning) is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are or have selected Salesforce platform to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
* Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
* Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
* Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Lightning Components, Apps, Mobile, and Custom front ends, etc…), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
* Participate in or lead development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
* With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
* Knowledgeable of DevOps principles and experience leveraging DevOps tools to deliver solutions in an agile methodology.
* Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
* Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
Accenture Contractor JobsPhiladelphiaPA
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00Position Description:
We believe Solutions Engineers at Okta are involved in all stages of the customer's development lifecycle and are experienced using presentations, email, phone and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for great teammates that can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best ways to cloud security technology. We believe in Okta's Solutions Engineers empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs by asking detailed and clarifying questions and presenting solutions that target those needs. You have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and you're looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Solutions Engineer at Okta, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Okta's Identity Platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with Okta
* Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud technology
* Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Okta engineering teams as needed
* Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
* Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for Okta's Platform
* Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
* 3+ years pre-sales engineering experience.
* A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, ideally solutions engineering.
* An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard.
* Experience with at least one standard network security protocol. (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP)
* An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application. (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
* You are an elite communicator.
* Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
* Typically 10-25% travel.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cerebral palsy
* Muscular dystrophy
* Bipolar disorder
* Major depression
* Multiple sclerosis (MS)
* Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
* Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
* Obsessive compulsive disorder
* Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
* Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 9,400 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta's privacy practices can be found at https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.