Prestigious company in suburban Philadelphia location.
Outstanding benefits, including free food and snacks daily, free on-premises gym, a very casual work environment,and of course, comprehensive medical/dental insurance, etc..
The client is a privately-held financial services firm with a commitment to technology, seekinga C++ developer. This position will give youthe opportunity to take ownership of the applications you develop, from start to finish.
You will join a team responsible for designing and developing low-latency trading systems for the firm's Index Desk.
You will work closely with traders and technologists to enhance trading capabilities by providing innovative, scalable, and stable systems.
You will have a direct impact on a successful desk, working directly with traders on proposing new ideas or gathering requirements for additional functionality, both of which are brought into production quickly through short development cycles.
Qualifications / Who will be a great fit?
Strong C++ developmentexperience in performance and optimization.
Must haverelevant industry experience (hedge funds, futures & options, equity trading, etc.).
A demonstrated understanding of Object-oriented design and software development in a high-performance/high-throughput environment using C++ (preferably in a Linux environment).
Thorough understanding of full life-cycle development and performance optimization/latency reduction methodologies.
Ability to work closely with other software developers, traders, Quants, and infrastructure teams.
VIEW JOBS12/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-03T00:00<p><strong>Title: Frontend Developer</strong></p> <p><strong>Location: Philadelphia, PA</strong> /<strong>Blue Bell, PA/ Plymouth Meeting, PA</strong></p> <p><strong>Duration: 3 – 6 months (Contract to Hire)</strong></p> <p><strong>Rate: $Open</strong></p> <p><strong>NOTE: 6am to 3pm (can work from home in the AM) and go into the office around 10am. They will be working with an off shore team in India. </strong></p> <p><strong>Role 1 – Frontend Developer Angular/CSS (Contract to Hire)</strong></p> <p>In addition to very strong Angular/CSS skillset, the expectation from the new hire would be to (in no particular order):</p> <ul> <li>Lead and provide guidance to frontend developers (currently 3 plus offshore developers)</li> <li>Plan and manage deliverables (ownership) – sort off scrum master role</li> <li>Strong Jira / process-oriented candidate (including estimations and accountability)</li> <li>Manage issue resolution and escalations clients (stakeholder management)</li> <li>Hand on experience with performance investigation / tuning and improving responsiveness </li> <li>Perform code reviews and monitor progress of other frontend developers</li> </ul>Two95 International Inc.PhiladelphiaPA
VIEW JOBS11/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-24T00:00Analytics & Cognitive - Senior Python, PySpark, Scala Developer Consultant - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' requirements. Be responsible for developing and
testing solutions that aligns with clients' systems strategy, requirements, and design as well as supporting system implementation. Manage data pipeline process starting from acquisition to ingestion, storage, and provisioning of data to point-of-impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities. Facilitate Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments by assessing client's enterprise IT environments. Guide clients to the future IT environment state to support meeting their long term business goals. Enhance business drivers through enterprise-scale applications that enable visualization, consumption and monetization of both structured and unstructured data.
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics & Cognitive offering leverages the power of analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, create and manage large-scale organizational intelligence, and generate insights that catalyze growth and efficiencies.
Strong technical expertise in most of the following:
* Hadoop (Cloudera distribution)
* Spark with Scala or Python expertise
* Hive Tuning, Bucketing, Partitioning, UDF, UDAF
* Experience on various file formats ORC, RC, AVRO and Parquet
* Experience working in Kafka, Spark streaming, Sqoop, Oozie, Airflow or Control-M, Presto, No SQL, SQL
* Expert level usage with Jenkins, GitHub is preferred
* Must have experience on code reviews, code optimization and best practices
* Experience on technical design and applications architecture
* Knowledge of working in financial/insurance domain
* 8+ years of experience of professional work experience
* Strong technical, analytical skills including understanding of software development principles
* Hands-on programming experience
* Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
* Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
* Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
* Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
§ Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
§ Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
§ Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
* 5 + years' experience working with Big Data eco-system including tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, Sqoop, HBase, Hive and Impala
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages like Python or Scala
* Experience in techniques for designing Hadoop-based optimized data processing pipelines to meet business needs
* Experience on data lakes, datahub implementation on on-prem or cloud platforms
* Experience on authentication, authorization and data security tools
* Experience on designing, optimizing, tuning data pipelines and choosing right technologies
* Exposure on AWS or Azure platforms
* development experience with AWS services Must have EC2, EMR , RedShift, Data Pipeline,S3, Cloud Formation and Jenkins
* Knowledge on ML Algorithms, Visualization and Reporting
* Able to translate business requirements into logical and physical designs
* Ability to build and test solution in agile delivery manner
* Ability to articulate reasons behind the design choices being made
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS, or equivalent experience
* Any bigdata or cloud certification is a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21MECCACSAH123-USDC
Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.PhiladelphiaPA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.