VIEW JOBS8/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-18T00:00Business Unit:
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to
small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with
individual businesses and the community, and positions the Comcast brand
as key components of the sales strategy, and keeps with Comcast's
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales
presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products
and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the
optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding
departmental, financial, and unit targets.
* Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to
best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
* Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various
prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer
referrals, and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is
* Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of
local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
* Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a
superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer
relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to
ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed
customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and
excellent follow up skills.
* Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
* Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular
basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in
presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
* Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution
for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial,
and unit targets.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* Business, Marketing
* - Generally requires 1-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
VIEW JOBS8/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-18T00:00PeopleTec is currently seeking a Machine Learning Developer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will support our customers with cutting edge technologies and products for analyzing cybersecurity-related network data, along with opportunities in other event-driven problem sets involving imagery, audio and text.
The successful candidate will: mine and analyze data from network logs to drive improvement of operating methods, anomaly and event detection, and network defense strategies; evaluate the effectiveness of adversarial models used to attack existing machine learning algorithms; assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and industry-leading learning techniques; develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets; use predictive modeling to increase and optimize operational outcomes; develop what-if models with A/B testing framework and test model quality; coordinate with different functional teams and stakeholders to implement models and monitor outcomes; develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
* Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, etc.
* Strong mathematical and statistical background
* Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SQL Server, etc.
* Adept at software development with the desire and aptitude to become proficient in machine learning techniques, methods, and algorithms
* Passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve decision making
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
* Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
* Travel: Up to 5%
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
A Bachelor's Degree, Masters, or Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field with 2-4 years of experience with the skills specified above is required. Will consider new graduates with an exceptional academic record, especially those with advanced technical degrees.
* Experience using log file analyzers and visualization tools such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK), both on premises and in the cloud
* Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
* Knowledge and experience in advanced statistical and data mining techniques (GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.)
* Experience with applications that serve inferences from trained models
* Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and techniques (simulation, scenario analysis, clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
* Experience working with and creating data architectures, including open source tools such as Tensorflow, Torch/PyTorch, Keras, and MxNet
* Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Microsoft Azure, Google APIs
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
VIEW JOBS8/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-14T00:00Business Group Highlights
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
Under minimal direction, perform as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, deployment and integration of new software/hardware of complex enhancements to existing systems. Work with technical staff to understand and to develop resolutions to technical problems. Resolve customer complaints and respond to suggestions for product modifications or enhancements.
* Commercial software development experience with proficiency in C, C++ and C#.
* Experience developing and deploying web-based applications.
* Experience developing applications which are multithreaded, network enabled, and provide a responsive graphical user interface (GUI) Understands debugging networked, multithreaded systems in both C++ and C#.
* Can create installers using Install Shield and/or Windows Installer XML (WiX).
* Understand database schema normalization and best practices.
* Comfortable with writing complex SQL queries for optimal performance
* Comfortable with network protocols e.g., TCP, UDP, and familiar with high level distributed network protocols e.g., DIS, HLA, etc.
* Graphics programming comfort, including earth models (terrain, imagery, geometry) and physics.
* Experience with OpenSceneGraph and osgEarth. GIS applications experience is a plus.
* Experience with an Agile development environment and methodologies.
* Familiarity with flight simulators, aircraft flight parameters, and aviation vocabulary a plus.
* Accustomed to writing tests for code modifications and assisting QA with validation.
* Ability to work with limited daily supervision.
* Able to discuss implementation with customers, management and peers.
* Experience with a Virtualization Technology (VMWare or Hyper-V).
* Experience with mobile platform development a plus (Android, iOS).
* Experience with onsite product integration and technical support.
* Comfortable with up to 25% travel
Requires 2 to 5 years with BS/BA.
Secret Clearance preferred but not required
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.