Buyer's Agent - Real Estate Sales
The Haro Group
Greenville , SC 29601
Posted 4 days ago
Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of serving over 18 real estate buyer clients a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for people who are gritty and are serious about growth and living a bigger life. If being part of an award-winning Greenville real estate team and working in a high-energy environment with unlimited income potential sounds like a fit, let's get a time to talk together!
About The Haro Group:
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in all 4 counties in the Greater Greenville Area. In 2018 and 2019 we were ranked on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list, the only residential Real Estate sales company in the Greater Greenville area to do so. We have been ranked in the top 3 real estate teams in the Greater Greenville area from 2016-2021. We have over 1000 5-star rankings on Google, Zillow and Facebook. Our mission is "to make the communities our sovereign God has placed us in thrive.” We do things very differently than the average real estate company. Our average agent sold 42 homes in 2021. The average agent in America and in the Greater Greenville area sells 7.
What We're Looking For:
We are passionate about delivering superior real estate results. We are looking for others who share that passion. Our core values are Raise the Bar, Have Each Other's Back, Be Strategically Unconventional, Prioritize and Protect Margin and Just Say It. We hire, fire, review, reward, and recognize our teammates based on these characteristics.
We are continually looking for ambitious and energetic sales aspiring sales professionals to join our outside sales team, specifically our buyer agent team, serving home-buying clients. We are seeking people who are eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
- Fast-paced, likeable, organized, and goal-oriented. You have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly; you can't stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high-achieving work environment.
- Daily telephone prospecting using The Haro Group systems for prospective buyer and seller clients.
- Prepare for buyer client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new buyer clients by presenting The Haro Group's unique value proposition, walking through how the process works, and kicking off the home-buying journey.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, helping clients understand each next step.
- Coordinating and communicating relevant details with The Haro Group Operations team in order to serve the client in accordance with with our “passion” of seeing them thrive.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract to close process.
- Generate reviews and referrals from clients.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Outside Sales Leader – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Operations Team - daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Prospects/Vendors – daily
- Future: Market Specialists (Showing Agents)
Leadership Development is one of our passions. As a Buyer's Agent grows in production, client base, customer-service, leadership and our unique culture, they will be considered for opportunities to mentor and lead other agents within our company. We are open to and looking forward to building a commercial division, a luxury division, a property management division as well as expanding our residential real estate sales here in the Upstate and into the Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charleston and many other markets. We are looking for people who will lead all those efforts as we grow toward our goal of being a $500m company by 2031.
Who does well with us?
We have found that people who have a track record of thriving in a team atmosphere do extremely well here. This is not a typical real estate office where everyone is an "independent." People who do well here care more about the success of the whole than their own individual accomplishments.
Benefits of Working Here as a Buyer Specialist at The Haro Group:
- Consistent accountability focused on results
- A steady flow of leads from several marketing sources (at no cost to the agent!)
- Proven training on prospecting, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Permanent modern office space
- Proven leadership team that is nationally recognized and respected in the real estate industry
- All marketing handled (mailings, signs, online, radio)
- Monthly Keller Williams office fees paid
- Regular coaching with an accomplished leader
- 2-4 Client Appreciation Events per year to drive repeat/referral business
- Dedicated business phone line (so you can disconnect and be with your loved ones)
- Business cards, marketing materials, systems, checklists
- Being part of one of the top Real Estate teams in Greenville
- Surrounded by long-term top-producing agents and leaders
- Access to the most robust CRM in the real estate industry
- Future career trajectory in a fast-growing, big-vision company
For more information about us, please check out the following pages:
- Willing and able to obtain a South Carolina real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 2+ years in a People Service industry (ex: corporate sales, medical field, educator, contract negotiations, retail management, etc). All other relevant experience will be considered.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client's needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
Compensation & Benefits:
- As a Buyer Agent, pay is commission-only with the potential to earn $70,000 - $150,000+
- Keller Williams Profit-Sharing Opportunity
- We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals