VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales in-home service. The service technician will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. Visiting the consumer's home, diagnosing and repairing while documenting the activities are the primary daily activities of the Service Technician. The Service Technician will represent Electrolux in the most professional and proficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct appliance diagnosis and repairs in consumer's homes or other locations as needed.
* Resolve all problems related to appliance performance on behalf of Electrolux consumers.
* Drive a service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
* Record all activities via computer system or designated process related to repairs, daily routes, and other activities.
* Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
* Maintain inventory of parts on assigned vehicle, minimizing cost through proficient inventory control.
* Maintain high level of skill and proficiency in appliance repair.
* Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required.
* Wear designated uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
* Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* EPA or CFC Certification Preferred
* Flexibility to maintain a 5-day work week or 4-day/10hr. work week
* 3-5 years experience in the appliance industry
* Must provide verifiable, stable work history
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to diagnose and repair major appliances
* Strong team orientation
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and other service information.
* Must have strong communication skills
* Passion to serve consumer as well as shareholders of EMA.
* Demonstrate empathy for consumer's needs and requirements
* Able to drive a service vehicle through a daily route to consumer's home.
* Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
VIEW JOBS1/12/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-12T00:00Date: Jan 4, 2019
Location:Greenville, SC, US
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We're a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other's growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you'll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
This position is with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
Trade Marketing is leading the way for our operating companies' iconic brands and revolutionary products to be successful in market through driving brand development strategies within regional territories.
Working in Trade Marketing is ideal for strong brand ambassadors who are skilled at growing brands within their territories and who thrive while working with talented people in an ever-changing environment. The Trade Marketing team is comprised of diverse thinkers and vibrant personalities with a shared passion for engaging adult tobacco consumers in discussion about the game-changing products manufactured by our operating companies and offering value-added programs and solutions to support customers.
RAI believes that ongoing development opportunities are important to help our people and our companies achieve their goals. Trade Marketing offers extensive training on our operating companies' products and how to effectively manage territory assignments. In Trade Marketing, you can achieve your career aspirations based on work performance, as well as your desire and ability to lead others. There is a strong commitment to ensure that your professional development is thoughtfully planned, because we want you grow as a leader.
If you consider yourself a self-starter who gets things done and enjoys growing brands through building relationships, then Trade Marketing is a great place to build your exciting career.
Break out of the box….
We're looking for employees who are hungry for responsibility, accountability and a chance to really make an impact! Our salespeople do this by educating and connecting with our adult tobacco consumers in a "1 to 1" manner with the purpose of gaining trial and conversion to RJRT/ASC/RJRV brands. We want to establish relationships with our Retail Partners that provide them with valuable insights about the tobacco category, consumer profiles/trends and consistently exceed their expectations in our knowledge and our attentiveness to their overall business needs and the growth of their Total Tobacco Category. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a high performance environment and have the talent to deliver these challenging business objectives. If you have those qualities, we want to give you an opportunity to maximize your potential and begin an exciting career with RAI Trade Marketing Services Company.
Here, you're limited only by your aspirations.
Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representatives are assigned to a geographic territory where they are responsible for:
* Calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets
* Selling and executing national/local brand building marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts
* Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures
* Building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners by providing expert tobacco/consumer insights and advice through the development of individual business plans
* Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
* Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
* Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions. It is expected that Territory Managers / Trade Marketing Representative will become not only a passionate tobacco expert, but a valuable business consultant whose analysis, judgment and knowledge of the consumer and industry dynamics makes for a valuable partner to our retail customers.
Territory Managers will be given in depth training to focus on product sales and distribution, as well as Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness.
RAI Trade Marketing Services Company looks for principled, creative, dynamic and passionate people who display or possess:
* College degree preferred
* Strong communication and time management skills
* to actively engage and educate Adult Tobacco Users
* A willingness to relocate. The location that you apply through may not be the location where you are assigned in the field. You will need to be open to relocation outside of your current location in order to be considered for this position.
* A valid driver's license
* Passion for tobacco
* Personal motivation for success
* An aptitude and understanding of basic computer skills
* Ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* A passion for winning
* Leadership, and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability
* Problem-solving and decision-making ability
* Creativity and innovation
* Strong oral- and written-communication skills
* Broad, cross-functional business knowledge
* Technical and organizational ability
* Honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and dependability
* Self-motivation and an orientation to action
* Flexibility and ability to embrace change
* Competitive annual salary
* Targeted Annual Bonus
* Relocation assistance available for those who qualify
RAI Trade Marketing Services Company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
* Extensive training and opportunities for professional and career development
R. J. Reynolds Tobacco CompanyGreenvilleSC
VIEW JOBS1/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-09T00:00* Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies
* Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
* Act as a "relief" driver (when applicable)
* Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
* Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* No prior food experience necessary
* Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN