Business Systems Analyst
Specialists On Call
Reston , VA 20190
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Business Systems Analyst reports to our Sr Director of Product Management. The Analyst supports the product management team and provide supports to the application development teams as an informed customer advocate. You will be responsible for detailed, high-quality documentation which meets the needs of the various project stakeholders. You will work on both enhancements to existing systems and new development as either the primary Business Systems Analyst or in collaboration with other analysts.
You will serve as the primary contact with business users to elicit requirements and to perform design and requirements analysis. To be successful, you must maintain strong relationship with business users by keeping them informed and engaged throughout the entire project life cycle.
The company does not offer H1B sponsorship for this position.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline
- Certificate in any of the following:
Business Analysis, Systems Analysis
Must have at least 2 years of strong Systems Analyst and Data Analysis experience. Relevant experience must demonstrate the following:
- Experience with SQL, relational DB.
- Experience with analyzing requirements with workflows and functional Use Cases.
- Proficient in Visio and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to various aspects of systems development, including project management, business analysis, and UI design.
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (including waterfall, RUP) and industry best practices.
- Proven track record of the ability to identify and interpret business requirements into application (functional) requirements and IT solutions.
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies.
Experience demonstrates the following:
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Understanding of domain, business process, and UI modeling using structured techniques such as UML Class, BPMN, and IFML.
- Experience developing test plan and test scripts.
- Faimliarity with data warehouse, BI systems, marketing automation, customer service, and help desk tools
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)Health Savings AccountFlexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)Employer Paid Short and Long Term DisabilityEmployer Paid 1x Life and AD&D (Supplemental available)401(k) & Roth 401(k)Up-to 16 days of PTO10 Paid HolidaysPregnancy and Parental LeaveMilitary Leave PayLegal Benefits