Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Business Systems Analyst
Hopewell , NJ 8525
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will provide oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements.
The role leads teams and other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for complex issues (quantity and magnitude). This person will also act as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding Enterprise Initiatives.
• Required Skills:
• 1. 8+ years of related IT work experience, required.
• 2. MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE Healthcare Industry experience, preferable Medicare or Medicaid
• 3. Need to be heavy hitters in writing BRD's
• 4. Bachelors Degree required from an accredited university/ Graduate studies or professional development activities preferred
• 5. Experience with implementation and integration of care management applications including commercially available products and proprietary systems is preferred. Includes experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) and message-oriented middleware technologies and architectures.
• 6. Knowledge of Healthcare Management operations preferred. Includes experience with technology related to utilization management, provider network and contracting, pricing, medical policy, quality and other care management domains.
• 7. Demonstrated experience in a key leadership role in major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience.
• 8. Demonstrated experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies/approaches strongly preferred