Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position will provide oversight for the analysis and translation of business needs into business/technical requirements.
The role leads teams and other resources to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business requirements for complex issues (quantity and magnitude). This person will also act as a representative of IT to the Enterprise regarding Enterprise Initiatives.
• Required Skills:
• 1. 8+ years of related IT work experience, required.
• 2. MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE Healthcare Industry experience, preferable Medicare or Medicaid
• 3. Need to be heavy hitters in writing BRD's
• 4. Bachelors Degree required from an accredited university/ Graduate studies or professional development activities preferred
• 5. Experience with implementation and integration of care management applications including commercially available products and proprietary systems is preferred. Includes experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) and message-oriented middleware technologies and architectures.
• 6. Knowledge of Healthcare Management operations preferred. Includes experience with technology related to utilization management, provider network and contracting, pricing, medical policy, quality and other care management domains.
• 7. Demonstrated experience in a key leadership role in major company initiatives and demonstrated leadership experience.
• 8. Demonstrated experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies/approaches strongly preferred