Business System Analyst
Alpharetta , GA
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the worlds most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You arent afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
We are hiring a talented Business System Analyst our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CirrusLabs (http://www.cirruslabs.io) is a great place to grow your career.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with business stakeholders and translate those to functional/non-functional requirements and user stories; and maintain the documentation for these requirements.
- Identify the current AS-is and future state of the application based on the changes in the business processes and needs, whether related to smaller application maintenance, changes to interfaces, or on work on a full-scale replacement application.
- Write and analyze complex business and data requirements over various applications
- Complete application testing and documentation, and work with developers and LOB to record defects in HP ALM, and manage defect resolution for each release.
- Communicate results, findings, and other project related information in sound and clear/concise written communication or verbal communication. Be comfortable presenting findings to a larger audience.
- Write and document complex queries in the SQL querying language, with a firm understanding of the underlying data, and the relationships between fields in the database
- Develop a solid understanding of the business processes and key terms and business functions in order to actively engage LOB members, Technical members, and data analysts.
- Analyze multiple system data sets and providing summary of findings, including explanation of the variances and root cause, and effectively communicate the impact of the LOB members.