Business Sales Representative - Paid Training
Pensacola Marketing Associates, Inc
Pensacola , FL 32501
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pensacola Marketing Associates has an exciting opening for a Business Sales Representative to join our rapidly-growing marketing firm in Pensacola. We deal with face-to-face marketing on a day-to-day basis, and we share side-by-side comparisons with potential customers to show them what we can offer with our leading satellite and telecommunications clients brands versus what our competitors offer. There is opportunities for advancement into Management. This is a ENTRY LEVEL position. We do NOT do anything Door to Door or Telemarketing.
Benefits of the Business Sales Representative Position:
- Guaranteed hourly base pay
- Uncapped commission rates
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Travel opportunities
Responsibilities of the Business Sales Representative:
- Understand each customers needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Strive to meet and exceed weekly sales goals.
We arent looking for the most educated or most experienced. Were looking for the best and brightest, with strong desires to succeed.
Requirements of the Business Sales Representative:
- Prior experience in a sales environment is a plus, but not required
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must
- Outgoing, positive personality (people person)
- Saturday and Sunday availability is required
FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE REACH OUT TO OUR HR DEPARTMENT WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS!
Pensacola Marketing Associates, Inc. is a high energy promotional marketing firm and specialize in brand management and client acquisition. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.