It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Incumbent will be responsible to lead mid sized and components of larger, time limited projects, to understand and evaluate business-specific requirements, and to drive the development of solutions to address complex business needs. This will include development and maintenance of integrated work plans, ability to monitor progress against goals, development and maintenance of cross-functional, matrixed relationships with business and IT, timely escalation of barriers to success along with identification of potential solutions, and providing concise and timely reporting tailored to appropriate stakeholder audiences. Projects can range in content including (but not limited to) operational improvements, access to care initiatives, risk mitigation efforts, new process and technology creation and rollout.
1.Develop and maintain detailed project plans, activities and monitor progress against all activities throughout the project/program lifecycle.
2.Track and report on project status, including budget, as required.
3.Utilize project management methodology, tools and techniques to manage projects.
4.Conduct daily oversight and provide directions to project resources and activities.
5.Build and maintain working relationships with functional areas outside of CMG.
6.Apply change management discipline to all appropriate facets of a project lifecycle and partner with change management leaders as needed.
7.Assess project performance against measures of success.
8.Maintain project issues/risk logs, implement mitigation strategies, and confirm all issues are resolved appropriately
9.Evaluate project status, resource utilization and implementation of changes to improve the teams' effectiveness.
10. Provide assistance in the area of resource planning to ensure appropriate team size and capabilities are maintained.
11. Manage third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
12. Chair regular project meetings to review progress and priorities.
13. Ensure the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects.
14. Ensure a positive, collaborative work environment for the project team and matrix partners.
15. Provide consultative services to stakeholder to safeguard against scope creep
16. Draft communication(s) for leaders to ensure customers, stakeholders and resources are aware of changes impacting the project
17. Develop presentation and present status of project as appropriate
1.Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of related work experience or 7 years of related project management strongly preferred
2.PMP certification a plus
3.Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
4.Change Management Certification a plus
5.Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
6.Experience with SharePoint & WebEx Meetings preferred
7.Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
8.Strong relationship management skills
9.Ability to multi task and work competing priorities simultaneously
10. Function as a team player
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.