VIEW JOBS10/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-25T00:00JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Altruista Health, Inc., is seeking a highly qualified candidate to join our dynamic and growing health care technology company as a Project Manager Business Process Transformation. Recently named one of Deloittes fastest growing technology companies, Altruista Health is a leading provider of patient-centric and customizable care management solutions for health plans and providers throughout the United States. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, were building solutions that positively impact peoples lives. If you're looking for opportunities for career advancement while performing meaningful work with great people, come join one of the Washington Metropolitan areas fastest growing companies! Highlights include:
* A competitive compensation package
* High quality health care plan
* Dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
* 401(k) Plan with matching contributions and no waiting period
The Project Manager Business Process Transformation (PM-BPT) is a pivotal position in the Business Process Transformation and Change Management (BPT&CM) team within the Operations division at Altruista Health. The BPT&CM team has been established with the primary objective of streamlining organizational business and operational processes by adopting Lean continuous improvement practices. The PM-BPT is a leader in both the human factors of transformation as well as the technology/process elements. The position will participate and/or lead some of the most important transformation and Lean continuous improvement projects at Altruista Health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify opportunities for improvement (gaps, non-value add, waste) in systems and processes by conducting cross-functional focus group meetings and retrospectives.
* Strategize, plan, manage, and deliver key business transformation and Lean continuous improvement projects across Altruista Health.
* Define priorities and ensure alignment across all operational processes where interdependencies apply.
* Reports project/program status & risk regularly to the stakeholders, users, and leadership team.
* Key deliverables of each business transformation project include: standardized & optimized business processes, training materials and documentation, role descriptions, impact assessments for implementation, transformation communication plan and materials, and performance metric/dashboard tracking.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Masters degree in Business Administration, Operations Research and/or related field.
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preferred.
* Must have at least 3 years of business process mapping and Lean continuous improvement
* Must have at least 3-5 years of project management experience along with the experience and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
* Must have working knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum processes.
* Must have strong PC skills, with proficiency of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Must have working knowledge of enterprise applications such as Jira, Jira Service Desk, Smartsheet and SharePoint.
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills required, with the ability to research issues, summarize findings, and make meaningful recommendations.
* A working knowledge of the fundamentals of the US healthcare industry is highly desired.
* Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills, using tact, courtesy and diplomacy with clients, colleagues and supervisors, with a focus on rapport-building and problem-solving.
* Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve using negotiation and listening skills.
* Demonstrated ability to use assertiveness when needed in decision-making.
BACKGROUND CHECKS/FEDERAL HEALTHCARE PROGRAM EXCLUSION LISTS SCREENING
Candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check. All Altruista Health employees are subject to monthly screening to ensure that they have not been excluded from the Federal Healthcare Programs (using the OIG and GSA Exclusion Lists). The Companys pre-employment background check and OIG/GSA Exclusion Lists screening program is administered in compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
This position is based out of Altruista Healths headquarters located in Reston, VA.
Candidate must be willing to travel to client locations throughout the United Sates on an occasional basis (25% or less).
EQUAL OPPORUTNITY EMPLOYER
Altruista Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Job Description
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
The Delivery Manager will lead the overall project, to include leadership of the project team. You'll serve as the primary collaborate with the customer and other partners on all aspects of the project. You'll also handle schedules, costs and risk. In addition, you'll troubleshoot issues that arise across the project.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
* Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
* Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
* Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across thespectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to sayabout being a part of Reston Hospital.
Why We Like Working for Reston Hospital Center
Located in theoutskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center, a 199-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston,known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston HospitalCenter is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a verysecure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largesthealthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employmentopportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Centerholds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accreditedin the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicatedto enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by puttingpatients first
The Operating Room Business Manager manages the OR Module databases of theMeditech system throughout the Perioperative Services. These databases reside on the Meditech Systemand are developed and maintained in compliance with IS policies. This position will also conduct case costanalysis, independent analyses, assist hospital administrators andPerioperative Leadership with requested reports and also identify and managecost savings opportunities. Will act in coordination with the perioperativeResource Coordinator and the Supply Chain Director initiatives and projects.Will work with the OR Schedulers and act as a resource for surgery schedulingfunctions and applications.
The Operating Room Business Manager will:
* Maintainsdata dictionaries on OR module of the Meditech System.
* Troubleshootequipment/software - to include printers and terminals. Act as a liaison between clinical modulesand nursing staff providing training and orientation to new and existing staff.
* Developsand maintains the processes required to ensure an accurate scheduling, billingand inventory system.
* Maintainsurgical implant processes and database in compliance with regulatory bodies.
* Coordinatethe installation, education, and support of existing and future informationsystems in Perioperative Services.
* Creates/revisescustomized user menus, work lists, NPR reports, and user directories.
* Interfaceswith Meditech and OR Module Customer Support.
* Developsand maintains written protocols for system use.
* Coordinateswith SPD leadership to monitor and maintains instrument set tracking system.
* Worksclosely with the posting schedulers to clarify posting information, insuresinformation is correct and complete for procedures and anticipate the need forspecialty equipment/instruments.
* Coordinatescontracted services (i.e., cell saver) as needed for specific cases.
* Incoordination with the Resource Coordinator and Supply Chain Director, willnegotiate with vendors to achieve the best terms possible.
* Workswith Supply Chain Director, Resource Coordinator and Director to implement,monitor and renew OR contracts.
* Reviewsupcoming surgery schedules to insure all outside implant, instrument, andequipment needs for a procedure are available as requested.
* Manages,analysis and assess data from a variety of reports related to OR Metrics,including but not limited to OR dashboard, Core Measures,Patient/Physician/Staff Satisfaction and any other Performance or Qualitymeasures.
* Performsspecial projects to meet services excellence as requested by the Director.
* Preparesvarious statistical reports, audits of regulatory compliance, scheduling andother systems.
* Makesrecommendations based on data analyzed from the variety of statistical reports.
Bachelor of Science required,certification in a related specialty preferred.
Minimum of 2 years experience in the Operating Room.
Ability to maintain a mature,professional manner and demonstrate sound judgment when dealing with vendorRepresentatives, OR Staff, Physicians, and Hospital Staff.