Business Intelligence Sr. Analyst/Consultant
Washington , DC 20036
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fedsight Consulting is a rapidly growing startup company focused on delivering innovative support and solutions to the Federal market. We are looking for highly motivated candidates interested in helping us grow and evolve in the Federal space.
Fedsight Consulting has an opening for a Senior Analyst/Consultant with four to six years’ business intelligence (BI) experience. This position will be working with a GSA client to support their office’s BI dashboards, analytics tools, data sets, and data-driven applications. They will work with the office to assist in the development of reporting dashboards, aid in Microstrategy and BI reporting, support robotic process automation (RPA) custodians, and assist in other ad hoc data analysis requests.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- At least 3-5 years of experience in BI dashboard development, and data analytics reporting.
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Tableau.
- Estimated salary range is $65,000 - $80,000 per year.
- Provide technical and reporting support on client’s existing Tableau dashboards.
- Provide business line guidance on how to support new dashboarding/reporting requirements through available dashboards and tools.
- Assist and train government staff on making dashboards, data models, and other related changes.
- Develop documentation, standard operating procedures, functional requirements, data dictionaries, and other related dashboard and reporting deliverables.
- Provide ad hoc technical support, minor changes, and troubleshooting for existing BI/SQL (structured query language)/Microstrategy reports.
- Develop new complex BI/SQL/Microstrategy reports to meet client’s business line needs.
- Provide RPA Custodian support including assistance in running daily RPA Scripts and troubleshooting any RPA failures and error messages.
- Provide Support to the Pegasys Data Entry Team.
- Assist with the management the SalesForce Pegasys Data Entry Tool including the management of case request workflow.
- Provide Support for the Budget Execution Google Tool by assisting in data reconciliation, data refresh, and troubleshooting Google errors.
- Provide ad hoc support on various data management and/or system initiatives.
- BS degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Experience with analytical report and dashboard creation using BI Tools like Tableau. Tableau certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with using a robotic processing automation (RPA) tool such as UiPath.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Job location is flexible. If and when requested, must report for duty at client’s Washington, DC or Chicago location.
- U.S. Citizen