Business Intelligence Game Analyst
Netmarble US, Inc.
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games, including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution, and MARVEL Future Fight.
As a parent company of Kabam, and major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide.
Netmarble US is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with experience in Mobile Games to join our growing team in Los Angeles, CA. (Due to the growing COVID-19 concerns this position is currently remote.)
This person will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing data derived game and marketing activity for Netmarbles mobile games in partnership with product and marketing teams, providing actionable insights to increase customer satisfaction and achievement of business goals.
- Develop and deliver analytics and data science projects aligned to product and marketing goals, providing actionable insights into user behavior to improve business performance.
- Empower teams to make data-informed, evidence-based decisions through the development and maintenance of source of truth data sources and dashboards.
- Stay informed of Business Intelligence industry trends, technologies, and best practices, proposing strategies for improving the organization.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to analyze business needs and deliver relevant information in the appropriate formats.
- You have 3+ years of experience in data science or analytics role; mobile gaming experience is a significant plus.
- You are fluent in SQL; possess excellent experience with programming in Python or R, proficient in at least 1 data visualization software package (i.e., Tableau, Periscope, etc.).
- You leverage data to develop strong hypotheses, solve complex problems, and provide actionable insights utilizing storytelling and visualization.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to provide clear recommendations to top management.
- Having a deep understanding and passion for gaming, live-service operations, and free-to-play is a significant plus.
- Comfortable working with groups across different geographies and timezones, namely the USA and South Korea.
- You can travel internationally, primarily to South Korea.
-Amazing Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
-401K Retirement Benefits
-PTO, Vacation, Sick, Winter Vacation
-Meal Time Benefits, Fully Stocked Breakroom etc.