Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Business Intelligence Data Scientist
Fort Lee , NJ 07024
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Jerrick Media develops technology solutions that capitalize on disruptions in digital media; our diverse portfolio combines technology, data analytics, and media related products with a focus on scalable and sustainable revenues. Our flagship product Vocal (https://vocal.media) is a long-form publishing platform which provides content creators and brands with monetization tools and e-commerce opportunities embedded within genre specific digital communities.
Were looking for a Business Intelligence Data Scientist, someone who will make our team stronger and be accretive to Jerricks culture. A great fit for Jerrick means you are open to learn and evolve your skills. You think abstractly and can execute tactically. You are emotionally intelligent and flexible to accommodate shifting priorities. You work without ego and value radical transparencyyou seize any opportunity to add value to the collective.
- Dive into our internal and third-party data to develop user journeys by describing the quality, longevity, and trends of different segments of our user base and make strategic recommendations
- Lead analytical efforts to develop scalable and methodologically rigorous approaches to performance measurement (e.g., AB testing, incrementally testing), forecasting, and other applications of advanced analytics.
- Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple teams; act as primary lead for analytics/tracking implementation efforts
- Ensure that applicable components such as design specifications, testing, and all required technical/user documentation are completed for each project.
- Help identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on KPIs that directly measure online campaigns, product and conversion funnel performance
- Identify and execute on opportunities to enhance the companys data collection and business intelligence leveraging 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real work-advantages/drawbacks;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications;
- A strong understanding of concepts, terminology, and measurement issues related to web analytics
- Experience with website analytics & tagging tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google tag Manager)
- Experience in designing data models and data warehouses, writing and maintaining ETLs which operate on structured and unstructured sources
- Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data