Commerce Bank has an immediate opening for a Business Intelligence Data Scientist. The candidate will partner with lines of business to apply programming, analytic & statistical modeling skills to help drive business strategies, tactics and results.
Primary Duties Include:
• Develops complex programming (SAS/SQL) code to extract data to help define, launch and evaluate business initiatives
• Analyzes data to identify opportunities, draw conclusions, make actionable recommendations and solve business issues
• Develop predictive models based on statistical and mathematical theory to anticipate customer behavior patterns
• Partner with lines of business to identify & implement opportunities to leverage data analytics in meeting their strategic & tactical objectives
• Combines advanced business intelligence technical skills with business analysis skills to drive business results
• 4+ years of business intelligence experience, including data analysis & data mining
• Creates predictive statistical models as required
• Advanced user of SAS statistical software or equivalent analytic tools
• Experience with digital analytics highly desired
• Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field or work experience
• Strong knowledge of business. Excels at thinking strategically, working proactively with business partners, and understanding the drivers of business profitability. Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
Relocation Package: Yes