Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Deposco is looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join our growing team! The Business Data Analyst position will analyze sales, marketing, financial, development and any other relevant data types to support company programs, objectives and strategies. This is an analytical role which will work alongside company leadership to identify and apply data driven insights to help Deposco exceed its goals. The role demands passion, creativity, attention-to-detail, and working knowledge of ETL, visualization best practices, ability to write MySQL or SQL queries and an ability transform data to insights.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Domo dashboards that translate data and insights into visuals and narratives that are easy to understand, can impact decisions, and drive business goals.
- Collaborate with data sources and data flows to ensure accuracy, validity and data integrity.
- Participate in the development and expansion of our BI platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and manage domo cards, dashboards and databases.
- Gather reporting specifications (SOPs) from fellow team members. Ensures SOPs are accurate and updated when needed. Responsible for running, verifying accuracy and distributing reports according to SOPs
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years Domo experience preferred (or other similar BI platform)
- 3+ years general business experience
- 3+ years data analytics and dashboarding experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Analytics, MIS, Computer Science or other related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new analytical problem-solving techniques
- Understanding of foundational statistical concepts and methods
- Experience translating requirements into analytics questions that can be directly actioned
- Comfort with working autonomously while also collaborating across business groups
- Computer Skills:Experience with dashboarding and ETL tools (Domo, Tableau, etc.), ability to write MySQL or SQL queries
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
- Best coffee machine in the business.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
- Corporate office with quiet areas, and Avalon for lunch and shopping right around the corner.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.