Business Intelligence Analyst
Pasadena , CA 91101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kitchen United is a GV-backed, startup, providing restaurant brands the resources and technology to optimize their off-premise dining operations. We are continuing to scale and enter new markets, now is an amazing opportunity to join the team!
Our consumers are excited about the ability to mix and match their favorite menu items from different brands in a single order. For the restaurants we partner with, we provide a value-driven, low-risk way to enter into new markets, grow revenue through off-premise dining, and expand delivery areas by removing barriers such as capital or technology expertise.
We are looking for a Business Insights Analyst that will play an integral role in supporting our Data & Growth team. Youll have an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of using data to determine site selection, marketing, and product strategy by interacting cross-functionally with other departments.
- Acquire, analyze, process, and evaluate large data sets to discover trends and patterns and support cross functional business decisions (e.g. determining market opportunity, identifying appropriate restaurant concepts, honing consumer insights)
- Design, implement, and own consumer insights reporting; leverage data and results to refine promotional strategy, solicit customer feedback, and generally direct marketing strategy and decision making
- Support member curation efforts by analyzing large consumer demand and restaurant performance datasets, identifying key food and restaurant trends nationally, and developing a restaurant database to inform decisions by kitchen center
- Lead and improve member revenue reporting; manage the database, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain data, organize data ingestion, develop reporting, communicate insights cross functionally
- Support multi-million dollar site selection decisions by leveraging purchased and public data sources to build upon proprietary metrics quantifying trade area opportunity
- Prepare trade area analyses to inform and educate internal team members and prospective restaurant partners on specific market opportunities, building case for their success at Kitchen United
- Leverage revenue data to share insights with internal stakeholders driving operational (staffing and cost management), marketing (targeted consumer lists), success (brand performance), and financial (rent calculation) insights
- Document and present insights via data models, dashboards, geospatial maps, and marketing materials
- Ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue
- Detail oriented, and a knack for using technology to interpret data
- Strong interpersonal, presentation & communication skills
- A thirst for knowledge, a curiosity to learn more and a willingness to try new things to improve the business and/ or identify operational efficiencies
- Bachelor's degree Majoring in Finance, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field
- Mastery in SQL, PowerQuery, AWS, Tableau, Power BI, ESRI, Mapbox
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- 2-4 years minimum experience as an analyst
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life & AD&D, Paid Vacation and Sick Time