Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Business Immigration Paralegal - Downtown Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Immigration Paralegal (Corporate) Downtown Los Angeles, CA($65k - $100k depending on experience)
One of our larger firms has an immediate opening for an immigration paralegal with atleast 3 years of corporate immigration experience for a full-time position. The ideal candidate must have Paralegal experience with H-1B and/or PERM within immigration law. Candidates must have a Paralegal degree or Certificate.
The resource will assist the immigration team in H-1B or PERM activities related to case processing for several corporate clients.
Required Skill Set Include The Following
- Assist with the initial document review of employment-based Immigrant and Non-Immigrant petitions and applications. Including but not limited to:
- Locate, obtain and organize client documentation
- Review, print and organize client documentation
- Assist in obtaining missing documents/information from client
- Prepare appropriate forms and letters regarding client matters before US CIS, US DOL and US DOS.
- Support in corresponding with clients and governmental agencies as needed.
- Assist case manager paralegal in monitoring progress of case (status sheet).
- Maintaining and administering tickler system, database and calendar.
- Aid in filing Petitions/Applications with appropriate government agency.
- Great oral and written communication
- Self-starter, dedicated to getting the job done
- Ability to multi-task, with a keen eye for details, and a high level of organization
- Employment-based immigration experience 3-5+ years
- Familiar with H-1B, LCA, PERM, and RFE processing and/or L-1 processing
- Experience with high volume
- Paralegal degree or Certification
- Person looking for a long-term career
Great compensation and benefit package.
They are a high volume, fast paced work environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
*Referral fee applies only if and when the candidate referred to us is hired by the firm seeking candidates.
To view all of our open positions:
Recruiting / Account Management