Business Development/Marketing Officer
BH Solutions Group, Inc., Executive Recruiting
Cleveland , OH 44101
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Business Development/Marketing Officer
BH Solutions Group, Inc, an Executive Recruiter is filling a position for a Business Development/Marketing Officer for a creditor rights law firm that is looking to build out their debt collection practice to include medical, credit card, auto, commercial and small business legal work having to do with collections.
We are looking for an individual experienced in marketing & business development with contacts within the collections/banking industry. This individual will work to develop a firm market position and achieve financial growth in the debt collections practice. This person will define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. There will be some travel to meet with clients and potential clients.
This position is focused on client acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as well as marketing activities that increase our pool of potential interested clients. The individual will research opportunities for client business referrals, network, provide prospective clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted marketing strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to clients, researching and preparing requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Collaborating with management on goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving revenues.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Building and creating marketing materials & executing digital marketing tactics that increase lead generation.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Brainstorming with leadership team to create new project strategies.
- Experienced with lead generation and prospect management.
- Demonstrated and proven business development results.
- Experienced with digital marketing tactics that foster lead generation in strategy & execution.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives and middle management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Experience in the legal field, preferable, in the banking, collection, and title industry.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Life Insurance