Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced software sales professional who is quick on their feet and knows how to seize every opportunity gracefully. We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and implicit direction. Our ideal candidates are relentless in their commitment to winning and are sales hunters, have a record of independent action and sales goal achievements and bring value building an extraordinary relationship with clients.
- Maintain an understanding of the emerging landscape, trends, challenges, and opportunities and the tools and methodologies used to develop innovative solutions.
- Deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with key partners, including salesforce, and with other enterprise-level decision-makers.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Must have software/tech sales experience.
- Must have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process.
- Must be computer and software savvy.
- Effective communication with prospects and customers at all levels including software engineers, application owners, product managers, and C-level executives.
- Superior client relations and relationship building abilities.
- Intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effective time-management.
- High-energy, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter is driven to accomplish agreed upon goals.
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
Competitive Weekly Pay
Relaxed "Tech-Focused" Environment
Company Sponsored Health Insurance
No Dress Code