Business Development Specialist
Philadelphia , PA 19019
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A national law firm is seeking a business development specialist to join their team. This person will be responsible for supporting three Business Development Managers to execute the marketing plans and initiatives of the Business Litigation, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage, Labor & Employment and Intellectual Property practices.
- Responsible for drafting, customizing and production of pitch books, RFPs and presentations by utilizing the firms marketing databases. Manage the process for RFPs that cover multiple practices.
- Utilize the firms research tools to create competitive analysis on companies and industries. Collaborate with Business Development Managers and lawyers to identify legal services and cross selling opportunities for specific companies.
- Project manage the updating of matters in the Deals & Cases database. Work with lawyers and Business Development Managers to collect, draft and get approvals for case summaries to be used in practice descriptions, lawyer biographies and pitch materials. Ensure summaries meet the firms style guide.
- Work with the firms Events Manager and assist the Business Development Managers on client events and sponsorships including reviewing mailing lists, presentation materials, onsite support and follow-up communications.
- Provide onsite support for business development events hosted in the local office you reside in.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to help facilitate the practice group meeting agendas and materials.
- Working with Business Development Managers to prepare and track annual Practice Group budgets.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 4+ years experience in a law firm or other professional services environment required.
- Experience with litigation practices is strongly preferred.