Business Development Specialist
City Wide Facility Solutions
Nashville , TN
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
City Wide Facility Solutions is actively seeking a Business Development Specialist for Nashville.
Do you have experience in a lead generation or social media role? Do you enjoy setting up potential leads for sales? Are you looking for opportunity to make commission AND enjoy a competitive base? If you answered YES, we would like to hear from YOU!
City Wide, the nations leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities.
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Specialist is to make B2B outbound sales calls to prospective clients (offering janitorial and non-janitorial services), qualify prospects, and schedule appointments for our sales team.
- Find and research businesses that would benefit from City Wide's services
- Make (#) of sales calls per week to prospective clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments for City Wides outside sales team
- Manage and update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, including scheduled calls, updated client records, notes from each call, and appointments set.
- Prepare accurate reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as defined by management
- Achieve or exceed monthly activity and lead generation metrics to achieve revenue targets as set by management
- Send all City Wide information requested by prospects along with thank you notes and follow-up letters whenever appropriate
- Other duties as necessary
State the minimum position requirements required to successfully perform the job (as applicable). These are the requirements that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- College degree required. 1-2 years B2B outbound call center or equivalent experience prospecting and/or cold calling highly desirable.
- Highly organized, able to follow a systematic method and sales process.
- Customer service-oriented and highly effective communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and must be able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Prior experience using CRM systems
This position will be Salaried + Commission
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision options
- 401k Matching
- PTO and Paid Holidays