Business Development Representative
San Francisco , CA 94102
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Partnership Development Representative, you have the chance to be an early member of a growing sales team at an incredible company that is changing the way people transact online.
Were looking for candidates with excellent sales and communication skills and a desire to find new partnerships and opportunities. An understanding of payments technology products (web & API products) is a definite plus but not a requirement. As a trusted expert, you will prospect and meet potential partner marketplaces to understand their customers payments needs and how Escrow.com could fit into their technology.
You'll be teaming up with sales engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are working to stop fraud online and help our partners build better marketplaces. Escrow.com is used to secure payments for everything from flying cars and space hotels to domain names and bulldozers. Join us and make high value purchases possible online.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts
- Create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined industry, develop call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Reach out to interested clients in order to understand their marketplaces needs and ascertain whether Escrow.com is a good fit for their buyers and sellers
- Work with Sales Engineering to provide clients with a solution for their marketplace using Escrow.coms API
- Produce an outbound strategy to find and qualify new leads through local networks (local Meetups, setting up meetings with local development bootcamps, speaking at events, etc)
- 1+ Year Sales (Tech or Services) experience desired
- Entrepreneurial - Experience with payments technology or APIs is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a marketplaces needs are.
- Hardworking - self motivation and drive are a must.
- Competitive - you like winning but like winning as a team more
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organized - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps marketplaces succeed.
- Empathetic - you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product minded - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
Package includes Base salary + Commission on all new deals
You must live in the Bay Area or be willing to relocate. All candidates subject to background check.