Business Development Representative FL
Resource Management, Inc.
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Would you like to work for a Successful Local Company?
Resource Management, Inc., an HRO Outsourcing Company, provides Human Resources Services to companies Nationwide including; HR Management, Payroll, Employee Benefits, IT Services and Risk Management.
- Due to the significant growth potential Nationwide, we are looking to add motivated sales professionals to our teams in Miami, Orlando, Daytona and Jacksonville.
This is more than a job....it's a career!
We encourage you to apply if you have the following:
- A successful track record in sales for at least two years with a strong network of contacts
- Professional demeanor and ability to present a complex concept to Business Owners and Senior Management
- Be a strong closer with excellent cold call, networking and market development skills
- Have owned a business and know the challenges a small business owner faces
- Have the enthusiasm, high-energy and desire to earn a six figure income within 3 years
- Paid Holidays after 30 days of full time employment.
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Company 401K match is 100% of the first 6% of gross compensation.
- Section 125 Cafeteria pre-tax plans available (premiums, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts).
- 50,000 Life & 10,000 AD&D Insurance Policy paid by RMI.
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance (benefit of 60% of the employees weekly salary) after 30 days of full time employment for non-work related illness or injury.
- Eligible for RMI Health, Dental, and Supplemental plans through payroll deduction the first of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
- RMI will contribute towards Health or Dental premiums for full time employees.
- Payroll Direct Deposit available. Payroll Pay Cards are also available.
- Eligible for Discount Ticket Programs currently available to RMI clients.
- Company paid educational seminars.