Business Development Representative
Arnold Oil Company Of Austin, L.P
Lubbock , TX 79401
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you enjoy the thrill of the sale and have a passion for reaching out to your customers, current and potential? Arnold Oil Company Fuels is looking for a Business Development Representative for our Houston market. The ideal candidate is energetic self-starter, enthusiastic and determined to help develop and grow our increasing customer base.
As Business Development Representative, you will
- Provide Excellent Customer Service - after all, our customers keep our doors open.
- Work on building relationships with current and future contacts
- Possess A Team-Player Personality
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining customers relationships that lead to the successful achievement of company sales goals
- Generate new sales with small and medium sized new accounts
- Increase Share of Wallet with existing customers
- Identify revenue opportunities through telephone and e-mail communications, programs, and other activities needed
- Performs cold calling of prospects generated by external sources of leads
- Works closely with VP Business Development to determine the necessary strategic sales approach
- Assists customers in completing necessary forms and paperwork for activating and maintaining customer accounts
- Have the ability to strive in a face-paced, ever-changing environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with customers
- Have a basic knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Possess an Associate Degree and be highly motivated to train and learn
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of prior sales experience, or a combination of experience and education
- Pass pre-employment qualifications such as a Criminal Background Screening, Motor Vehicle Record Check, Employment Verification, and Functional Capacity Exam/Drug Screen.
Sound Interesting? Submit your resume today!
Arnold Oil Company offers our employees competitive pay, group healthcare plans, 401(k) options, paid vacation & holidays and much more!
Arnold Oil Company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. They hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age over 40, marital status, disability, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company maintains a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE.