Business Development Manager
YO1 Wellness Center
Monticello , NY 12701
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking to hire a Business Development Manager for YO1 Center, a modern and unique exclusive resort & NatureCure and Ayurvedic wellness center (alternative healthcare) with guest rooms and support spaces located in Monticello, New York.
The Business Development Manager position is based in Monticello, NY within Sullivan County, two hours from Manhattan and a short drive from Middletown, Port Jervis and Milford.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying business opportunities to achieve financial growth, and works on the development of sales and marketing plans and promotions.
- Responsible for developing relationships within the medical and holistic/wellness community. Segments for prospecting will include but are not limited to Medical Industry, Naturopathic Community, Holistic Practitioners as well as group related vertical markets in assigned territory.
- Responsible for Corporate Transient and Group Sales
- Develop and implement sales plans to generate increased group, corporate, and wellness industry channel
- Present Workplace Wellness benefit programs to Corporate Directors of Human Resources.
- Develop and actively manage relationships within Medical Community and form Strategic Alliances through direct outside sales calls, telephone solicitations, site inspections and written communications.
- Actively pursue new accounts including visiting offices, attending functions and continually seeking leads.
- Represent YO1 Center at trade/consumer shows, community events, and industry meetings.
- Utilize industry expertise to develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
- Track business & provide reports to key stakeholders.
- Conduct tours of the center and facilities; entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner, and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Works closely with the Marketing department on content for sales collateral, website, and social media.
- Actively work on producers, including tracking volume and preparing monthly production reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years Hospitality experience. Wellness experience preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Sales/Marketing/Communications of other related degree program.
- Extensive/proven background in sales (Hospitality, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industry).
- Strong ability to effective communicate in oral and written formats to external accounts and internal team members.
- Excellent organizational aptitude with regard to arranging specific needs for groups.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office utilities (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Have solid organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of computer programs.
- Track Record of building relationships.
- Must possess strong problem solving abilities.
- Maintain memberships in key group-oriented organizations.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer and employee relations at all times.
- Flexible work schedule and able to travel to Monticello, NY.
- Presents oneself in a professional, neat and clean appearance at all times.
- Candidates in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania preferred.