Business Development Manager
San Francisco , CA 94104
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Business Development Manager in VisaHQ for Business division works in an exciting, fast-paced culture, surrounded by talented and motivated colleagues who thrive on helping corporations, non-profit groups, and government organizations successfully and easily obtain travel visas and passports for their international travelers. As a part of our fastest growing division, Business Development Managers embrace the opportunity to identify, contact, qualify, and close new business.
The primary responsibility of this role is to develop new business revenues with large businesses and nonprofit organizations. Our BDMs are expected to identify and connect with prospective new customers, build rapport with key individuals, and sell our services into their current process. The BDM will manage the sales cycle from start to close.
Ideally, you will have a background in B2B professional services sales. Experience prospecting your own new accounts is a must. Prior experience selling travel services is useful, but not required.
- Manage a complete sales process targeting executives and heads of departments
- Meet revenue goals by closing new accounts and ensuring retention of existing accounts
- Create lead-generation campaigns and utilize virtual sales techniques (cold-calling, e-mailing, etc.) to prospect and build new business
- Gather business intelligence to identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Articulate our business model and value proposition to prospective customers
- Assist in product development efforts, helping us enhance our offering and maximizing our revenues from new and existing customers
- Minimum two years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience making regular cold calls within the past year
- Fluency with CRM platforms, LinkedIn and online research tools
- Proven experience prospecting and opening new accounts
- Ability to displace existing service providers
- Ability to position our offerings, understand our unique selling points, and overcome prospect objections
- Ability to work from customers unique perspective, and position our products as a benefit to them from their perspective
- Ability to consistently follow a prospecting and sales process
- Willingness to be accountable for performing the activities called for by these processes
- Work from our corporate office on a daily basis (M-F) unless you have f2f meetings
- Competitive base salary plus best in class, uncapped commission, that allows for exceptional on-target-earnings ($100k+)
- Significant amount of opportunity for career trajectory
- Variety of incentive campaigns that recognize top performers for their achievements
- Strong products that appeal to corporations
- Pent-up demand and limited competition spell opportunity for rapid wins
- Strong on-boarding and sustained support allows you to build a foundation for success
VisaHQ is the world leader in Passport and Visa Services operating in 9 countries with 4 more on the way. We are currently working to achieve a dominating position in the B2B segment and have had strong uptake to date. We are privately owned, nimble, and technology savvy. We pioneered the shift to online visa application processing, and we have a sustainable competitive edge that is widening every day. We have been ranked as an Inc 5,000 fastest growing company three times in a row, including a top-20 ranking in the travel industry and a number 1 position in the D.C. metro area. We have won Concur's Partner of the Year Award as a newcomer in 2017.
We are hungry for more. Join us!