Business Development Manager
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Business Development Manager
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as AIB and
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We're looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to take us to the next level. This position will be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Identify, develop, and retain new business relationships.
- Develop sales opportunities through multiple prospecting techniques.
- Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for selling TransferMate products & services.
- Targeted direct selling to CFO/CIO level of Enterprise Accounts.
- Channel selling through Partners.
- Develop onsite training for all channel partners.
- Focus on direct selling, develop own lead generation through contact database & cold calling methods.
- Expert understanding of implementation and integration of TransferMate products.
- Executive presentations and webinars relating to presenting TransferMate products & services.
- Develop integral partnerships with technology services partners delivering greater value to client.
- Generate new business for TransferMate in line with targets by calling leads, generating leads and visiting clients.
- Organise and attend events to generate new clients and promote TransferMate services.
- Identify and create new referral partners to generate new clients.
- Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
- To assist in other areas of Interpay Ltd and its sister companies should the need arise.
Skills / Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar sales consultant / field sales role or strong B2B telesales experience with the ambition to move into a sales / business development position.
- Previous experience in Technical Sales / experience within a SaaS company.
- You must have previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- You will need excellent communication skills and be a confident negotiator.
- You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- 4+ years in a proven sales role.
- Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme and healthcare cover.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.