Refersion is a fast growing, bootstrapped, and profitable B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking and marketing (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. Our clients range from large, well known online retailers to small and medium businesses.
The Business Development Manager will help Refersion build a resilient book of quality client leads to approach, win over and lead throughout the onboarding process. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional client service while having a hunter mentality, operating independently with a sense of urgency. The role will involve connecting and communicating with marketers and key decision makers within the e-ecommerce vertical. This position reports directly to the company founders and offers uncapped commission opportunity and growth as the company scales.
- Maintain partner relationships and attend conferences representing Refersion.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
- Establish outbound sales process, and leverage it to identify high-value clients and partners.
- Forecast and report sales pipeline to management.
- Oversee new client onboarding and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Research and stay up to date with industry trends and technologies to provide expertise to clients.
- 4 to 6 years experience selling SaaS based solutions.
- Sales experience working in a technology or software company
- Proven track record of establishing strong client relationships
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate complex technical issues.
- Analytical and with a deep interest in marketing and advertising technology.
We're a small team that works together closely and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include: