Business Development Manager For Channel Sales
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pix4D is seeking a talented Business Development Manager to manage and grow our reseller business in North America. You will be a member of Pix4Ds dynamic US Sales team, based in Denver, Colorado.
Pix4D is the developer of the worlds leading photogrammetry software for image-based mapping, 3D modeling, measurement, and inspections with drones. Founded in 2011, Pix4D is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, with offices in Denver, Berlin, Tokyo and Madrid. Pix4D is expanding its product line and building market share in a wide range of industries, including Surveying, Mapping, AEC, Agriculture, Energy, Mining, Transportation, Public Safety, and Government.
The Business Development Manager will manage an extensive network of reseller partners in the US and Canada, with a strong book of existing business Pix4D Resellers are a significant component of Pix4D overall sales revenue. Resellers provide local representation, purchasing vehicles, customer engagement, and vertical specialization across multiple industries. You will recruit resellers and grow our channels business for new products and industries, especially in the Geospatial and AEC industries.
Pix4D is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Manage executive relationships with Pix4D Resellers
- Meet and exceed quota for reseller sales in North America
- Recruit, qualify and onboard new Resellers.
- Collaborate with global, distributed Pix4D teams for Sales, Marketing, Training, Support, and Engineering.
- Contribute to strategic business development of new products and markets.
- Develop reseller programs and sales campaigns
- Sales Forecasting: Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly
- Manage Reseller Agreements
- Contribute to the Pix4D monthly Partner Newsletter
- Perform sales training for resellers and their sales teams
- Monthly and quarterly reviews with resellers
- Understand Pix4D products and industry solutions
- Travel 25% to tradeshows and partner meetings in North America (when public health restrictions allow)
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technical field.
- Minimum two years Channels Sales Management experience
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue
- Strong track record of sales of desktop and cloud-based software, especially geospatial software
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and other CRM software tools
- Demonstrated experience with reseller contracts, quotes, invoices and payment processing systems
- Existing contacts and experience in the geospatial, engineering, architecture, and construction industries
- Interest and experience with the Drone Industry is desired
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, global environment
- Legally authorized to work in the USA
We offer a rich package for benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Ability to work from home temporarily due to Covid-19
- Drone Flying Activities
- Great location in the LoHi neighborhood of Denver, close to public transportation and parking