Business Development Manager
Lincoln , RI 02865
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Private equity backed Denison Pharmaceuticals is a growing contract manufacturing company serving primarily the over the counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals and cosmetics categories. Our newly built state-of-the-art facility located in Lincoln, RI, has significant capacity for long-term growth.
The Business Development Manager will play a critical role in developing new business by driving sales activities in OTC pharmaceuticals as well as across other industries including but not limited to nutraceuticals, cosmetics and/or cosmeceuticals.
- Sales activities for new customers
- Providing leadership in the marketing and sales strategy,
- Identifying and taking advantage of industry trends and growth opportunities.
- Actively engage in new client identification and acquisition to generate meaningful
- Prospect on a continual basis to identify, qualify and close new business.
- Develop and maintain solid customer relationships with key executives, decision- influencers and decision-makers in the OTC pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmetics and/or cosmeceuticals segments.
- Utilize client contacts, industry relationships, professional networks, and/or industry forums that will create new opportunities and drive revenue growth.
- Assist in the development of a strategic plan to achieve revenue objectives set by the Board and Senior Executives and to promote revenue, diversification, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Provide CRM updates on a weekly basis.
- Report on market and customer trends.
- Attend industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network, as increases in revenue needed.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in all respects of selling,
- Minimum of 5-10 years proven sales experience as well as an active network of key industry decision makers in one or more of the following sectors: OTC pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, cosmetics and/or cosmeceuticals
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team environment, and offering the option to work remotely.
- Well grounded in vetting new business within the organization and able to bring best practices to internal cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and client relationship skills with a focus on meeting client expectations
- Exceptional verbal & written communication and presentation skills.