Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Business Development Manager - Dallas, TX
Sizemore & Company
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Business Development Manager
Dallas, TX, US
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager that has strong leadership/coordination acumen for identifying, prospecting, developing, and securing business opportunities to develop revenue and revenue growth for Design and Construction Management services. The successful candidate shall display high levels of energy toward direct interaction with clients, prospects, and company leaders. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong sense of accountability. The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following markets: Pharmaceutical (including Biotech, API Pharma, and Fill/Finish), Food-Nutrition-Consumer Products, or Laboratory/Science & Technology.
This is a hands-on position requiring flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will have the following qualities and characteristics:
- Bachelors degree and Business Development experience in the A/E/C industry preferred
- Five years of experience in a business development role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including great listening skills
- Strong leadership/coordination ability in a matrixed environment with multiple teams and offices
- Works well under pressure with the ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Well-organized, highly-motivated, assertive self-starter; excellent skills in the areas of time management and organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent grammar, proofreading, and editing capabilities
- Advanced computer skills required for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Organize, lead and coordinate the efforts of team-based business development activities to drive a whole-office effort toward developing new business
- Manage relationships, or coordinate others efforts to manage relationships, with core and key clients with the goal of winning work.
- Perform market research to identify prospects; generate leads
- Research and target potential clients, expand current clients, in multiple business sectors and geographies
- Coordinate and support other staff to organize and attend tradeshows and networking events to maintain/improve firm visibility
- Coordinate and collaborate with Business Development Directors throughout the region and entire company
- Develop and produce monthly activity reports and ongoing activity logs in CRM database
- Evaluate local and regional competition and identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborate with Marketing team to launch and execute marketing campaigns
- Interface with Business Development Coordinator to ensure activities are synchronized with annual budget
- Maintain high client satisfaction personally and for the company
- Moderate to frequent travel within region required
- Set up introductory/follow-up meetings and communication with targeted clients
- Work with Marketing, Design, and Construction leadership, and other BD resources to develop and maintain a success rate by client, location and market segment
- Maintain connectivity with clients and potential clients through event participation, event planning and visitations.
- Prepare company teams for proposal submissions and presentation consistent with a strategy to win.
- Maintain and update marketing/client database with activities and client facts/developments.