Business Development Executive
Fort Collins , CO 80525
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Development Executive Job Description
The Business Development Executive (BDE) is responsible for the identification and acquisition of new digital marketing clients for the niches and services offered by Schure Consulting. BDE will work with Principals as needed to determine best services needed for quote, and then hand off client to Project Director for onboarding once client signs agreement.
Specifically the BDE will be selling monthly SEO plans, lead generation, new website designs/builds & reputation marketing to service based businesses.
- Identification and pursuit of prospective clients that can benefit from Schure Consulting services.
- Research and understand client market and industry to quote most effective services we can offer.
- Work with Principals to build quote for prospective client.
- Communicate objectives and goals for client SEO/Lead Generation to Project Director for onboarding.
Job type: Part-Time Commission Based (25-30 hrs. per week)
- Compensation for this position is paid on the following commission structure:
- Recurring Monthly agreements
- 50% of the first month on all eligible new recurring monthly agreements
- 25% of the second month on all eligible new recurring monthly agreements
- 5% of the third and subsequent months on all new eligible recurring monthly agreements
- Projects and Add-Ons
- 25% of all eligible projects including but not limited to website development, 30-day agreements and unique one-off projects a client agrees to
- 10% of the first month on all eligible agreements that convert from 30-day to recurring monthly agreements
- 50% of Agreement Setup Fees collected for recurring monthly agreements
- Custom Projects and White Label services
- Compensation terms will be negotiated on a project basis as they arise
- SEO agreements require a minimum 500.00 per month fee and a 12-month term
- SMM, PPC and Lead Generation agreements require a minimum 500.00 per month fee and a 12-month term
- Reputation Marketing agreements require a minimum $100.00 per month fee
- For any agreements that include Ad Spend expense, commissions will be calculated by deducting the Ad Spend expense from the monthly recurring fee. Commission will be paid on the remaining revenue.
- Employee is responsible for generating and closing on the agreement
- No commission is earned, due or payable unless the Company receives payment during BDE employment on agreements BDE is responsible for generating.
- Eligibility requirements for Recurring Monthly Agreements:
- Payroll dates are 15th and last day of each month. Signed agreements & payment must be received 5 business days prior to the payroll date or commission will be paid on the following payroll date.
- Employee is eligible for the following benefits after 180 days of employment:
- Work from home!
- Employee health insurance paid 100% by Schure Consulting. Additional plans available for family members at employee expense
- Annual performance bonus
About Schure Consulting:
Schure Consulting is a family owned and operated website design/development and digital marketing firm specializing in helping small business owners grow and thrive through enhancing their digital assets and exposure. We are looking to expand our business by finding the right team players who are interested in growing personally and professionally.