Business Development Director
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to be a Business Development Director and grow Swenson He clientele within the U.S based in Los Angeles, California. A relationship based role, not your typical cold calling and outbound type of role. It is highly strategic and necessitates experienced software sales professionals who have a talent for navigating complex organizations and executive-level conversations. Communicating the value, ROI, and benefits of what Swenson He can offer to our clients. Your feedback will be important for market-fit, market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending our products and services.
We need a go-to-market sales specialist and builder who understands customer experience, engagement, and mobile technologies. You are autonomous and focused on creating sales processes for acquiring the largest and most innovative clients across key verticals to fuel our rapid growth. You own the responsibility for developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales. We enable a lot of freedom, support, and guidance for you to run your sales activities to ensure results are delivered.
At Swenson He you will be expected to thrive in a fast-paced, high impact environment. Expectations for the position include working independently with minimal guidance and supervision to expand our current client base of nationally recognized brands, innovative startups, and reputable organizations while managing those relationships in a value-added, consultative manner. You will be responsible for augmenting our aggressive growth strategy managing areas of communication & documentation including RFPs, RFIs, presentations, contracts, technical specifications, and general corresponden
You excel at:
- Managing technology sales pipelines and conversion funnels primarily on sales of services
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales performance goals
- Developing opportunity and attending weekly network events to generate powerful enterprise relationships
- Referral partnership development
- Providing insight and oversight on contracts and proposals
- Quickly responding to customer requests and turning around proposals
- Managing sales collateral and key templates
- Speaking fluently about software, website and mobile app development processes
- Working with clients on an ongoing basis and finding opportunities for additional solutions
- Collaborating effectively with other department heads (Product, SA, Project Management) to ensure the closing and success of the sales with overall client satisfaction
- Establishing an effective follow-up methodology that includes drip communication
- Moving clients from the sales stage into product and technical onboarding
- Working consistently and efficiently in a CRM environmentManaging quarterly and annual sales and retention goals
- Designing a B2B lead generation strategy that generates real opportunities
- BA, BS or Masters degree in a technical, business, or statistics related field
- 7 or more years' experience in a software sales role as part of a service company.
- Specialty/expertise in mobile and web applications as well as a broad network of contacts/book of business
- Strong consultative sales, relationship building, and customer service skills. The ideal candidate is driven, self-motivated and goal oriented
- A demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Consultative experience working with C-level customers on complex technical solutions
- Stellar account management skills with the ability to proactively engage new clients
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues and opportunities with a prospect's advertising budget
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge and learning
- Innate curiosity, desire to learn all parts of the business from engineering to product to sales.
- Experience interacting with C, EVP, SVP, Sr. Director level customers
- Proficient in using Google business suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Ability to present complex solutions in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Ability to have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our products and services
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to identify product penetration, renewal and up-sell opportunities within the managed customer base
- Experience creating, managing and implementing Quarterly Business Reviews
- 5 years of experience in SaaS, mobile gaming, and/or ad-tech companies in a client-facing role
- Prior experience in setting up a new (geographical) market is a plus
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate - results every day
- Occasional travel might be required
What else do you bring?
- Youre an excellent advisor who always sees possibilities to help clients innovate with the latest, most sophisticated technologies
- Expertise in how to work service sales, especially within an enterprise-level environment
- You have great convincing and closing skills
- Customer Centric is part of your DNA
- A passion for helping customers solve technical challenges and discover solutions that meet their target budget and schedule
- A rigorous focus on developing sales methodologies that help you exceed company target
- An ability to look at existing accounts and spot opportunities for growth
- Knowledge of how to track key competitors and engage in the newest industry trends
BenefitsCompetitive compensationA healthy work-life balanceHealth Insurance- 100% Employer paid optionDental/Vision/Life insurance3 weeks Paid Time Off + 9 Holidays annually401(k) matchingLength of Service awards- Including a 1-month sabbatical!